Cash ISAs available
Coventry Building Society currently offers two cash ISAs to new customers - a Junior Cash ISA, and a Fixed Rate cash ISA.
Junior Cash ISA
- Anyone can pay money into a Junior Cash ISA - parents, grandparents, other family members and friends
- Earn a great variable rate, tax-free
- Interest is paid annually to the account on 30th September each year
Coventry Fixed Rate Cash ISA
This plan offers savers a fixed interest rate, tax-free, paid annually on 31 May each year.
The Coventry Building Society Fixed Rate cash ISA operates under the following regulations:
- Transfers of previous years' ISA funds and subscriptions in the future tax years' are not permitted
- Early closure of the account will be subject to a charge equivalent to 120 days' interest on the closure balance
- Partial withdrawals are not permitted
Coventry Building Society was founded in 1884 to be precise as the Coventry Permanent Economic Building Society. By the beginning of the First World War it had become the largest building society in the area. In 1983, following a merger with Coventry Provident Building Society, it became known as Coventry Building Society. Today, following the merger with Stroud & Swindon Building Society on 1 September 2010, Coventry has over 1.5 million members and employ over 1,600 staff.