Fidelity Stocks and Shares ISA
Fidelity Investments is an American multinational financial services corporation. It is the fourth largest mutual fund and financial services group in the world. Founded in 1946.
Choosing a Stocks and Shares ISA
A Stocks & Shares ISA is a tax-efficient and flexible way to invest in the market. You are able to put your annual tax allowance in to investments, innovative finance or cash ISAs, or any mixture of the three. The investments you place into an ISA will be sheltered from capital gains tax and any further income tax.
By putting away a little money each month or investing some spare cash, you could possibly receive a higher return on your savings when compared with a standard ISA. This is because your capital depends on market growth. However this means there is an element of risk involved and you could end up with less than you originally invested. Investment ISAa are viewed as long term investments for a minimum of 5 years.
Fidelity Stocks and Shares ISA Review
- One low cost service fee, typically 0.35% on the investments you hold with them. However, ongoing fund charges do apply
- Flexibility, they allow you to hold cash as well as investments. This means you can hold your money in cash if you are concerned about the market's prospects. Providing a safer option until you’re ready to invest
- 24/7 access using their online Account Management system, and mobile app
- A wide range of investment options as well as tools to help you find the right funds for you
- Excellent customer service, including a UK-based contact centre and through investment guidance on their website
- You can get started with a minimum of £50 per month or £1,000 lump sum
Fidelity do not offer a ‘flexible’ ISA so any subscriptions that you make will count towards the annual limit. The amount subscribed will not be reduced if you make a subsequent withdrawal.