FTSE 100 Tracker Fund ISA
from Legal & General
- Fund Choice: Tracks FTSE 100 Index
- Invest From: £50 pm
- Investment Options: Invests in shares of the 100 largest companies listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why we like it: A low cost way of looking for capital growth by tracking the 100 most capitalised mature companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. No initial charges. You can invest up to £20,000 this tax year, with a low minimum of £100 lump sum or £20 per month, and you can manage your account easily online.
This fund is available via Hargreaves Lansdown - they are currently offering a 0.40% discount off the standard ongoing fund charge so you will actually pay 0.06% pa if you invest via their fund platform.
Important: Please remember the value of your investment and any income from it may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may get back less than you invest.
Stocks & Shares ISA
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: Choose your risk profile and have it matched to an investment portfolio expertly built and managed
- Invest From: £1,500
Why we like it: Answer questions about your goals, financial situation and attitude to risk, and Moneyfarm will recommend the right ISA portfolio for you, built and managed by experts to help your money grow. You’ll always be invested in a portfolio that’s suitable for you, and you can manage this through the Advice Centre. See what you’re invested in, how you’re performing and how much you’re paying anywhere and any time with the Moneyfarm app. Add money to your ISA by setting up a direct debit, investing a lump-sum, or by transferring old ISAs for free
Interative Investor Stocks & Shares ISA
from Interactive Investor
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: 40,000+ UK and global investments
- Invest From: £25 pm or £100 single
Why we like it: An award-winning ISA that gives you complete control. The second largest platform in the UK with the widest choice of investment options in the market including funds, investment trusts, ETF’s and more. Open online in less than 10 minutes. Access to expert independent ideas and analysis. Low cost fees and trading.
Important: The value of your investments can rise as well as fall. You may get back less than you invested. If you’re unsure, we recommend you ask for independent advice.
FTSE 100 Enhanced Kick Out Plan
- Counterparty: Investec Bank plc
- Term: Up to 6 years
Kick out plans seem to attract particular interest when markets are repetitively flat since they can provide competitive returns even if the FTSE stays relatively flat with the potential for 8.5% annual growth.
Important: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
- 8.5% for each year (not compounded) provided the FTSE 100 finishes higher than its starting value (subject to averaging)
- Potential to mature early, from year 1 onwards
- Available for ISA, ISA transfer and direct investment
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 40% at maturity from it's initial level, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- Minimum investment £3,000
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.