This fund tracks the performance of the FTSE World Technology Index. The fund invests in shares of global companies engaged in IT technologies. The fund currently has large shareholdings in Apple and Microsoft.
Depending on how you want to invest Legal and General offer a selection of; Index-Tracker Funds, Actively Managed funds, Multi Asset funds and Specialist Investment Funds.
Offers a tax efficient way to save for a young person, it can be set up by an eligible child who is aged 16 or 17 or by an adult with parental responsibility for the child. When the child turns 18 it rolls over to an adult Stocks & Shares ISA and they can either operate it as well was withdraw some or all of the money.
There are two distinct types of ISA: Cash and Stocks & Shares, which differ considerably from each other. ISA rules mean that each tax year you are allowed to open a maximum of one of each type of ISA, so you can open either or both types of account each year. If you do decide to open both a Cash ISA and a Stocks and Share ISA then as your maximum ISA allowance stays the same you have to split it between the two accounts, this can be done at a ratio of your choice however e.g. 70% in a Cash Isa and the remaining 30% in a Stocks and Shares ISA.
It is possible to transfer an ISA to another provider, which means it can be wise to occasionally shop around to see if a best buy could offer you a better deal. However when doing so consider any interest penalty you might incur from your current provider, as doing so could mean you could be worse of overall than if you stayed with your current arrangement.
Stocks and Shares ISAs are a popular way for people to invest for their future. If you’re looking for inspiration on where to invest your ISA this tax year, take a look at our latest investment ideas.
Download your copy to discover three funds, including:
The value of investments can go down in value as well as up, so you could get back less than you invest. It is therefore important that you understand the risks and commitments. This website aims to provide information to help you make your own informed decisions. It does not provide personal advice based on your circumstances. If you are unsure of how suitable an investment is for you, please seek personal advice.
15th March 2021
You've decided to invest your savings into a Stocks and Shares ISA. You'll be using your tax-free ISA allowance for this year before the deadline, while also investing your money for your future. But what do you need to consider before opening an account? We've put together a list of our top five considerations for you to think about before you click "apply".
Sign up to our Newsletter to get exclusive news and offers direct to your inbox.
ISA.co.uk is a trading style of Fair Investment Company.
We've been comparing and recommending ISAs for many years so you can trust you're in good hands.About us
I found the way the different options are presented very clear - much more useful than some other comparison sites. I sent it to my daughter as well.
Very informative, find myself a good ISA account with best return in terms of interest.
Easy to use website and up to date. Saved the link on my tablet.
The website was very useful and informative.
ISA can be confusing at first and this site includes a useful and helpful introduction into the world of ISAs