Review of Natwest Fixed Rate ISA
Natwest offer a range of savings options including two types of ISA. See our tables for more details.
Natwest Fixed Rate ISA (1 or 2 year)
Their fixed rate Isa allows you to:
- Have a fixed interest rate on your cash ISA so you know in advance what your savings will earn
- Choose a term that suit you, either one or two years
- Keep all the interest - which helps your savings grow faster
- Make transfers in so you can bring all your ISAs together in one place
- You will earn a higher rate of interest on the two year plan and for any amount above £25,000.
Useful to Know
As this is a Fixed Rate ISA, you cannot withdraw your money during the agreed term. If you do choose to withdraw your money then you incur an Early Closure Charge. They offer both one year and two year terms so be sure to pick one that’s right for you. Also:
Natwest is one of the few banks that offer a Fixed Rate of ISA for one year with many offering a two year minimum and some up to five year minimums. For many people this time frame isn’t convenient and so Natwest are offering an easy way for savers to take the plunge and begin their savings. As Natwest is part of The Royal Bank of Scotland group, you will find that they offer the same accounts and rates.
However, they do not currently offer the highest rate of interest on the market.