FTSE 100 Enhanced Income Plan
- Counterparty: Investec Bank plc
- Term: 5 years
Fixed income, fixed term, monthly payments and your capital back unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%. By offering a high fixed income rather than a variable income based on the performance of the stock market, this plans offers something different to income seekers.
- 4.35% income paid regardless of the performance of the FTSE 100
- Monthly income
- Available for ISA, ISA transfer and direct investment
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 40% at maturity from it's initial level, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- Minimum investment £3,000
- An arrangement fee applies for this plan
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
Fully Managed Stocks and Shares ISA
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: Fully Managed Portfolios
- Invest From: Min. £500 single (+ £100 pm for ISAs below £5,000)
Why we like it: Get an intelligent stocks & shares ISA portfolio - Choose a portfolio that’s fully managed by our expert team, or one designed to remain steady and rebalance automatically. No tie-ins, no set-up fees, no exit charges. Easy, online set up in minutes. Start with as little as £500 (plus £100 per month for ISAs below £5,000). Simple fee structures – 0.25% to 0.75% depending on how much you invest, incl VAT. Plus, live chat, amazing customer support and brilliant investor tools and guides. Regulated by the FCA and protected by the FSCS. Capital at risk.
- Term: 1-5 years
- Protection Scheme: Own Scheme
- Invest From: £10
- Currently 0% platform default rate
- Access to your capital
- Balance your level of risk
- Capital at risk