FTSE 100 Enhanced Income Plan
- Counterparty: Investec Bank plc
- Term: 5 years
Fixed income, fixed term, monthly payments and your capital back unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%. By offering a high fixed income rather than a variable income based on the performance of the stock market, this plans offers something different to income seekers.
- 4.35% income paid regardless of the performance of the FTSE 100
- Monthly income
- Available for ISA, ISA transfer and direct investment
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 40% at maturity from it's initial level, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- Minimum investment £3,000
- An arrangement fee applies for this plan
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.