Stocks & Shares ISA
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: Four unique PruFunds
- Invest From: £50 p.m. or £500 lump sum
- Investment Options: Lump sums, regular savings and ISA transfers
Why we like it: Choose from 4 unique PruFund Funds, each one with a different level of risk and managed by Prudential’s in-house experts, and you can keep track of your investments 24/7 using their online valuation service. Open with as little as £50 per month or a one off lump sum of £500. The application process takes around 10 minutes and they also have a simple transfer process if you already have ISAs that you wish to move across. Other benefits include one simple annual management charge and no exit fee.
Fully Managed Stocks and Shares ISA
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: Fully Managed Portfolios
- Invest From: Min. £500 single (+ £100 pm for ISAs below £5,000)
Why we like it: Get an intelligent stocks & shares ISA portfolio - Choose a portfolio that’s fully managed by our expert team, or one designed to remain steady and rebalance automatically. No tie-ins, no set-up fees, no exit charges. Easy, online set up in minutes. Start with as little as £500 (plus £100 per month for ISAs below £5,000). Simple fee structures – 0.25% to 0.75% depending on how much you invest, incl VAT. Plus, live chat, amazing customer support and brilliant investor tools and guides. Regulated by the FCA and protected by the FSCS. Capital at risk.
FTSE 100 Enhanced Income Plan
- Counterparty: Investec Bank plc
- Term: 5 years
Why we like it: Fixed income, fixed term, monthly payments and your capital back unless the FTSE falls by more than 50%. By offering a high fixed income rather than a variable income based on the performance of the stock market, this plans offers something different to income seekers.
- 4.56% income paid regardless of the performance of the FTSE 100
- Monthly income
- Available for ISA, ISA transfer and direct investment
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index falls by more than 50% during the term and finishes lower than its starting value, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- Minimum investment £3,000
- An arrangement fee applies for this plan
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
- Term: 1-5 years
- Protection Scheme: Own Scheme
- Invest From: £10
- Currently 0% platform default rate
- Access to your capital
- Balance your level of risk
- Capital at risk
'Winner' – ISA Provider of the Year for the 5th year running Consumer Moneyfacts Awards 2011-15