Jupiter Asian Income ISA
The Jupiter Asian Income fund is a favourite fund for both Hargreaves Lansdown & the Fidelity fund platform.
The fund invests in selected larger companies in the Asia Pacific region such as Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia for primarily their growth prospects and not the income yield. However with an increasing demand for income more companies are beginning to pay out a proportion of their profits as dividends.The fund manager Jason Pidcock favours companies run by robust management teams that generate cash.
Can I Transfer My Current Stocks and Shares ISA To The Jupiter Asian Income Fund?
If you are currently invested with another provider in a Stocks & Shares ISA the good news is that you can transfer relatively easily into the Jupiter Asian Income Fund.
If you do this via a platform such as Fidelity or Hargreaves Lansdown they can do this for you. Simply sign up for an ISA account and follow the simple instructions to get this actioned.
If you are unsure whether this fund is right for you, seek independent financial advice.
Buying the Jupiter Asian Income Fund Via The Hargreaves Lansdown Platform
You can invest in this fund via a range of platforms - We have highlighted the Hargreaves Lansdown Platform:
- Platform service fee, typically 0.45% on the investments you hold with them. However, ongoing fund charges do apply
- Flexibility, they allow you to hold cash as well as investments. This means you can hold your money in cash if you are concerned about the market's prospects. Providing a safer option until you’re ready to invest
- 24/7 access using their online Account Management system, and mobile app
- A wide range of investment options as well as tools to help you find the right funds for you
- Excellent customer service, including a UK-based contact centre and through investment guidance on their website
- You can get started with a minimum of £50 per month or £1,000 lump sum