Compare Lloyds ISAs With The Market. Find the right tax FREE ISA for you.
Click & Invest Stocks & Shares ISA
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: Managed Portfolios
- Invest From: £2,500
Why we like it: In a nutshell this service helps make your ISA money work harder! Investec Click & Investis an online investment service that aims to make actively managed, globally diversified investment portfolios accessible to a wider audience. Everyone deserves harder working money, and Click & Invest’s goal is to make a positive difference to more financial futures. Their experts build and manage investment portfolios from £2,500 online, intelligently blending expertise with high-quality service. With a £2,500 minimum investment, Click & Invest aims to deliver an exceptional service for a straightforward fee. They offer both stocks and shares ISAs and general investment accounts, with a seamless online experience, with dedicated 24/7 support available. Capital at risk.More info...
Interative Investor Stocks & Shares ISA
from Interactive Investor
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: 40,000+ UK and global investments
- Invest From: £25 pm or £100 single
Why we like it: An award-winning ISA that gives you complete control. The second largest platform in the UK with the widest choice of investment options in the market including funds, investment trusts, ETF’s and more. Open online in less than 10 minutes. Access to expert independent ideas and analysis. Low cost fees and trading. Capital at risk
FTSE 100 Enhanced Kick Out Plan
- Counterparty: Investec Bank plc
- Term: Up to 6 years
Kick out plans seem to attract particular interest when the market is at historically high levels since they can provide competitive returns even if the FTSE stays relatively flat with the potential for 10.25% annual growth.
- 10.25% for each year (not compounded) provided the FTSE 100 finishes higher than its starting value (subject to averaging)
- Potential to mature early, from year 1 onwards
- Available for ISA, ISA transfer and direct investment
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 40% at maturity from it's initial level, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- Minimum investment £3,000
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.