- The investments shown are examples of some of the options available and do not constitute a personal recommendation in any way whatsoever.
- No advice has been given and you should be aware that any investment that takes place will be transacted on a non-advised basis. Arranging an investment on a non-advised basis could mean that you won't stand to benefit from some of the regulatory protection that is available in cases where advice has been provided.
- It is important that you read all the documentation associated with the investment, and fully understand the nature of the investment, before proceeding.
- Prior to making any decision to invest, you should ensure that you fully understand the risks associated with a particular investment. If you are at all unsure of the suitability of an investment, both in respect of its objectives and its risk profile, you should seek independent financial advice.
Investment funds/collective investments
- The value of investments - and income from them - can fall as well as rise. You may not get back the full amount invested.
- Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
- Investments should generally be made for the long term (five years or more).
- Changes in exchange rates will affect the value of investments made overseas.
- Investments in newer markets, smaller companies or single sectors may also involve a higher degree of risk.
- Investors in emerging or frontier market funds should be prepared to accept a higher degree of risk than for a fund with a broader investment mandate, as difficulties in dealing, settlement and custody could arise.
- Investments in property funds may be difficult or impossible to realise in the event that the property is not readily saleable.
- Many investments have specific risks applicable to them. You should ensure that you read the Key Features document, Simplified Prospectus, or other documentation, prior to making any decision to invest.
- Yields are not guaranteed and may be subject to change.
Please note that this important risk information is intended to be a general summary of some of the key risks that are associated with the main classes of investments shown on the website. There may be additional risks associated with individual investment. In view of this, you should ensure that you fully review the literature associated with a particular investment and fully understand any specific risks prior to making any decision to invest.