Investing for growth within your ISA allowance means that you will protect any returns from capital gains tax.
Vitality Stocks & Shares ISA
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: Choose from 6 funds based on risk level or build your own portfolio
- Invest From: £100 pm or £1,500 single
Why we like it: Vitality Stocks & Shares ISA. Invest in Vitality funds and they will add extra money to your investment every 5 years – on top of returns. This could get you an extra 15% over 25 years. Capital at risk. More Info
Click & Invest Stocks & Shares ISA
- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: Managed Portfolios
- Invest From: £2,500
Why we like it: In a nutshell this service helps make your ISA money work harder! Investec Click & Investis an online investment service that aims to make actively managed, globally diversified investment portfolios accessible to a wider audience. Everyone deserves harder working money, and Click & Invest’s goal is to make a positive difference to more financial futures. Their experts build and manage investment portfolios from £2,500 online, intelligently blending expertise with high-quality service. With a £2,500 minimum investment, Click & Invest aims to deliver an exceptional service for a straightforward fee. They offer both stocks and shares ISAs and general investment accounts, with a seamless online experience, with dedicated 24/7 support available. Capital at risk.More info...
ISA Deposit Plan
- Deposit Taker: Goldman Sachs International Bank
- Term: Up to 7 years
Why we like it: The previous issue of this plan had already proved popular - this latest release offers the potential for 8.0% p.a. interest, along with the same capital protection you would get with a traditional cash deposit.”
- Plan can be ended early by Deposit Taker
- 2% per quarter (8% pa) if plan ends early
- 2.5 x FTSE 100 Index growth if plan runs full term
- Capital protected product*
- Eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- If plan runs full term returns not guaranteed. You may only receive a return of your original capital
- Minimum investment £10,000
- If you withdraw your money during the plan you may get back less than you originally invested
Calculate your interest with this plan
Important Information: * The return of your initial deposit depends on the ability of the deposit taker (Investec Bank plc) to repay your money. Structured deposits offer you the potential to earn higher returns than you would with a regular savings account. Your returns are based on the performance of an index or commodity. If the investment does not perform well you may receive no income or capital growth, but you can be confident that your capital will be repaid. You have no access to your deposit during the term of the account, typically 3 to 6 years but your original capital will be repaid in full at the end of the term. In the event that the deposit taker is unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) depending on your individual circumstances.
FTSE 100 Enhanced Kick Out Plan
- Counterparty: Investec Bank plc
- Term: Up to 6 years
Kick out plans seem to attract particular interest when the market is at historically high levels since they can provide competitive returns even if the FTSE stays relatively flat with the potential for 9.60% annual growth.
- 9.60% for each year (not compounded) provided the FTSE 100 finishes higher than its starting value (subject to averaging)
- Potential to mature early, from year 1 onwards
- Available for ISA, ISA transfer and direct investment
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 40% at maturity from it's initial level, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- Minimum investment £3,000
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.