Click here for ISA Calculator »
The Callable Deposit Plan
- Deposit Taker: Goldman Sachs International Bank
- Term: Up to 7 years
Important Information: This is a structured deposit plan and is capital protected. There is a risk that the company backing the plan or any company associated with the plan may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated. In this event you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), depending on your individual circumstances. In addition, you may not get back the full amount of your initial investment if the plan is not held for the full term.
- Plan can be ended early by Deposit Taker
- 3.5% per annum if plan ends early
- 50% x FTSE 100 Index growth if plan runs full term
- Capital protected product*
- Eligible for the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- If plan runs full term returns not guaranteed. You may only receive a return of your original capital
- Minimum investment £10,000
- If you withdraw your money during the plan you may get back less than you originally invested
Important Information: * The return of your initial deposit depends on the ability of the deposit taker (Goldman Sachs) to repay your money. Structured deposits offer you the potential to earn higher returns than you would with a regular savings account. Your returns are based on the performance of an index or commodity. If the investment does not perform well you may receive no income or capital growth, but you can be confident that your capital will be repaid. You have no access to your deposit during the term of the account, typically 3 to 6 years but your original capital will be repaid in full at the end of the term. In the event that the deposit taker is unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) depending on your individual circumstances.