"High growth returns..."
ONE plan, THREE options. This popular growth plan from Mariana offers:
- 13.25% pa: if the FTSE rises by 5% or more
- 10.90% pa: if the FTSE stays flat or rises by any amount
- 8.10% pa: unless the FTSE falls by more than 17.5% over the term of the plan
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £5,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 30%.
The Plan is available for 2019/20 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 29 January 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by cheque: 12 February 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by bank transfer:
19 February 2020
*Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
This plan offers investors the opportunity for high growth returns if the market stays flat, goes up, or even goes down slightly, whilst the 10 year maximum term may offer some reassurance to investors who consider a downturn could affect the returns on their investment.