"Potential 5.65% pa..."
This defensive investment plan from Investec offers:
- 5.65% pa: if the FTSE is above required kick out reference level
- Required kick out level: reduces from 100% of FTSE initial level down to 65% over term of 6 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for 2019/20 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 17 May 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications: 7 June 2019
If you are about to make an investment in the UK, asking yourself where the FTSE 100 Index might be in the next 5 or 6 years is a fair question, so the ability to achieve 5.65% growth each year provided the FTSE does not fall 35% or more, could be worth a closer look