"High income even if the FTSE falls..."
This monthly income plan from Meteor offers:
- 0.54% per month (Up to 6.48% pa): unless the FTSE falls more than 20%
- Alternative option also available paying up to 4.8% pa if the FTSE doesn't drop by more than 35%
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £5,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 35%
The Plan is available for 2019/20 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 27 February 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by cheque or bank transfer:12 March 2020
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
"With the current record low interest rate environment, income is high up on the agenda for many investors and so the ability to receive 6.48% per year even if the FTSE falls by up to 20%, is certainly worth a closer look."