Investec FTSE 100 Enhanced Kick Out Plan
Kick Out plan best seller - the opportunity for 6.85% annual returns
- Potential Return: 6.35% per annum in years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- Capital At Risk Product*
- Investment term - Up to 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- Maximum investment - £3,000,000
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 23 October 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 6 November 2020
*The return of your initial investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (BNP Paribas) to repay your money.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
"Kick out plans can provide competitive returns even if the FTSE stays relatively flat - and with the potential for 6.85% annual growth, this investment is our best selling kick out."