"Potential 4.5% pa..."
This popular investment plan from Investec offers:
- 4.5% pa: if the FTSE is above required kick out reference level
- Required kick out level: reduces from 100% of FTSE initial level down to 80% over term of 6 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 29 January 2021
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 12 February 2021
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
If the plan kicks out in the final year, you would receive 27% growth even if the FTSE had fallen almost 20%, which perhaps helps to explain why the plan has proved so popular with our investors