"Potential 6.75% pa..."
This popular investment plan from Investec offers:
- 6.75% pa: if the FTSE is above required kick out reference level
- Required kick out level: reduces from 100% of FTSE initial level down to 80% over term of 6 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for 2019/20 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 17 May 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications: 7 June 2019
If the plan kicks out in the final year, you would receive 40.5% growth even if the FTSE had fallen almost 20%, which perhaps helps to explain why the plan has proved so popular with our investors