Thank you for your enquiry.
"High income even if the FTSE falls up to 20%..."
This new quarterly income plan from Causeway Securities offers:
- 1.125% per quarter (Up to 4.5% pa): unless the FTSE falls more than 20%
- Maximum 7 year term, but can mature quarterly from year 2 if FTSE is 5% or more above initial level
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £10,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 35%
The Plan is available for 2021/22 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 24 September 2021
- Investment deadline for direct and 2021/22 ISA applications: 8 October 2021
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
For those prepared to put their capital at risk in order to achieve a high level of income whilst also maintaining some capital protection in the event the market goes down, this plan offers a compelling balance of risk versus reward