Thank you for your enquiry.
"High income even if the FTSE 100 or EURO STOXX 50 falls up to 15%..."
This new quarterly income plan from Meteor offers:
- 1.375% per quarter (Up to 5.5% pa): unless the FTSE 100 or EURO STOXX 50 falls more than 15%
- Maximum 6 year term, but can mature quarterly from year 2 if FTSE 100 and EURO STOXX 50 has risen 5% or more above initial level
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £5,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE 100 or EURO STOXX 50 falls by more than 35%
The Plan is available for 2021/22 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 8 September 2021
- Investment deadline for direct and 2021/22 ISA applications: 22 September 2021
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
If you could get up to 5.5% per year interest on your capital, knowing that your initial investment is protected unless the FTSE 100 and EURO STOXX 50 Indices fall by more than 35% at the end of six years, would this be an attractive balance of risk versus reward?