Thank you for your enquiry.
"Potential 7% pa..."
This popular investment plan from Walker Crips offers:
- 3.5% per six month period invested, equivalent to 7% per annum, if the FTSE is at or above initial level
- Potential early maturity: every six months from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £10,000
- Capital at Risk Barrier - 65%
The Plan is available for 2021/22 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 17 September 2021
- Investment deadline for direct and 2021/22 ISA applications: 8 October 2021
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
The combination of high growth potential and the increased opportunity to kick out every 6 months could be compelling in the current climate