Thank you for your enquiry.
"Potential 5.3% pa..."
This new investment plan from Causeway Securities offers:
- 5.3% pa: if the FTSE is above required kick out reference level
- Required kick out level: reduces from 105% of FTSE initial level down to 85% over term of 6 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £10,000
The Plan is available for 2021/22 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 4 June 2021
- Investment deadline for direct and 2021/22 ISA applications: 18 June 2021
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
The balance between a good level of growth and still receiving a return even if the market goes down slightly, could make this plan a compelling option