Thank you for your enquiry.
"Potential 5% pa..."
This super defensive investment plan from MB offers:
- 5% pa: if the FTSE is above required kick out reference level
- Required kick out level: reduces from 105% of FTSE initial level down to 70% over term of 7 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 1 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £5,000
The Plan is available for 2021/22 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 10 August 2021
- Investment deadline for direct and 2021/22 ISA applications: 24 August 2021
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
If you think the FTSE 100 Index may fall in the coming years but are still looking for a good return, the ability to achieve 5% growth each year provided the FTSE does not fall 30% or more, could be worth a closer look