Thank you for your enquiry.
Fixed monthly income no matter how the FTSE performs
- 0.2575% fixed income per month (3.09% pa)
- Maximum 4 year term, but can mature annually from year 2 if FTSE at or above initial level
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £5,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 35%
The Plan is available for 2021/22 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 10 August 2021
- Investment deadline for direct and 2021/22 ISA applications: 24 August 2021
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
With medium term savings rates currently only offering around 1.3% fixed, ask yourself – is a return of capital unless the FTSE falls by more than 35% a fair trade off for a 3.09% fixed income?