Thank you for your enquiry.
MB UK Kick Out Plan Y2 60
Kick Out Plan - the opportunity for 6.25% annual returns
- Potential Return: 6.25% per annum in years 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Available for 2021/22 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- Capital At Risk Product*
- Investment term - Up to 5 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £5,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- No maximum non-ISA investment
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 10 August 2021
- Investment deadline for direct and 2021/22 ISA applications: 24 August 2021
*The return of your initial investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Barclays Bank plc) to repay your money.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
The combination of 6.25% annual growth if the FTSE is at or above its starting value, along with some capital protection in the event the market falls up to 40%, means this investment could be attractive to a wide range of investors