MB UK Kick Out Plan
New Kick Out Plan - the opportunity for 8% annual returns
- Potential Return: 8% per annum in years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- Capital At Risk Product*
- Investment term - Up to 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £5,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- No maximum non-ISA investment
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 14 October 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 28 October 2020
*The return of your initial investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Barclays Bank plc) to repay your money.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
Whilst there are a number of reasons that make this plan popular, the opportunity for high growth in just 12 months, even if the market stays relatively flat, is likely to appeal to a wide range of investors