"High income even if the FTSE falls up to 25%..."
This new quarterly income plan from MB offers:
- 1.20% per quarter (Up to 4.8% pa): unless the FTSE falls more than 25%
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £5,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 35%
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 14 October 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 28 October 2020
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
Achieving 4.8% per year even if the stock market falls by 25%, might be appealing to a wide range of investors in the current climate. We therefore expect this plan to be popular with both new and existing customers