New supertracker plan offering 4x any rise in the FTSE, or 10.2% per year growth if called early…..."
This new plan offers:
- 0.85% per month (10.2% pa): if the Issuer ends the plan early on any monthly observation date from year one onwards
- 4 x FTSE 100 Index growth: at end of 6 year term if the Issuer does not end the plan early
- Issuer - BNP Paribas Issuance BV
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available
- Invest from £10,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%.
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Stock & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 24 July 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications by cheque: 31 July 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications by bank transfer: 7 August 2020
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
If you think the stock market is likely to go up in the coming years, this new plan from IDAD could offer a compelling balance of risk versus reward, since you know at the start that if the FTSE rises, you will receive 4 times any growth, or alternatively a return equivalent to 10.2% pa