New investment plan from Mariana - the opportunity to either receive 2.25% per quarter or 4 x any growth in the FTSE 100 Index at maturity..."
This new plan offers:
- 2.25% per quarter (9% pa): if the Issuer ends the plan early on any quarterly observation date from year two onwards
- 4 x FTSE 100 Index growth: at end of 6 year term if the Issuer does not end the plan early
- Issuer - Citigroup Global Markets Ltd
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available
- Invest from £10,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 35%.
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Stock & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 10 June 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications by cheque: 22 June 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications by bank transfer: 26 June 2020
Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
This supertracker plan offers a high multiple of 4 x any growth in the FTSE 100 Index over six years, with the added feature that if the plan ends early you instead automatically receive the equivalent of 9% pa