"Potential 7% pa..."
This new investment plan from Meteor offers:
- 7% pa: if the FTSE is above required kick out reference level
- Required kick out level: reduces from 105% of FTSE initial level down to 80% over term of 7 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 1 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £5,000
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 12 August 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications by cheque or bank transfer: 26 August 2020
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
If you’re looking for a plan that can mature early, in different market conditions and pay high growth returns, this could offer a compelling option.