"Potential 7% pa..."
This new investment plan from Investec offers:
- 7% pa: if the FTSE is above 90% of initial level
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 3 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 10 July 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 24 July 2020
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
With recent stock market volatility, growth investments that allow a good return even if the stock market goes down slightly, might be worth a closer look