Investec FTSE 100 8 Year Kick Out Plan
Popular Kick Out plan - the opportunity for 6.15% annual returns
- Potential Return: 6.15% per annum in years 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8
- Available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts
- Capital At Risk Product*
- Investment term - Up to 8 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- Maximum investment - £3,000,000
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 29 January 2021
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 12 February 2021
*The return of your initial investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (BNP Paribas) to repay your money.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
With such a high potential return if the FTSE 100 goes up by any amount, this could be an appealing investment, especially with the current uncertainty in the markets