"Potential 8% pa..."
This investment plan from Walker Crips offers:
- 8% pa: if the FTSE is above 95% of intitial level
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £10,000
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for stocks & shares ISA transfer applications: 6 March 2020
- Investment deadline for cash ISA transfer applications: 13 March 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 27 March 2020
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
If the value of the FTSE had fallen 5% in two years’ time, but you still received a 16% growth payment along with a return of your initial capital, would you consider that a good investment?