"NEW CASH ISA PLAN: Combines capital protection with very high growth returns - the opportunity to either receive 1% per quarter or 6 x any growth in the FTSE 100 Index at maturity..."
This new cash deposit plan from IDAD offers:
- Goldman Sachs International Bank - Deposit Taker
- 1% per quarter (4% pa): if the Deposit Taker ends the plan early on any quarterly observation date from year two onwards
- 6 x FTSE 100 Index growth: at end of 7 year term if the Deposit Taker does not end the plan early
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £10,000
- 100% capital protection: your initial capital returned in full no matter how well the FTSE performs
The Plan is available for 2019/20 Cash ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 19 February 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by cheque: 26 February 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by bank transfer: 4 March 2020
Important Information: This is a structured deposit plan and is capital protected. There is a risk that the company backing the plan or any company associated with the plan may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated. In this event you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), depending on your individual circumstances. In addition, you may not get back the full amount of your initial investment if the plan is not held for the full term.
Your initial deposit is protected whatever happens, and by offering a potentially high return if the FTSE rises, whilst a 4% return if the plan is ended early, the potential return is significantly higher than any long term fixed term deposits or cash ISA’s currently available