"Potential 7% pa..."
This investment plan from Dura Capital offers:
- 7% pa: if the FTSE 100 is above required autocall reference level
- Required autocall out level: reduces from 100% of initial level down to 75% over term of 8 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for 2019/20 Stocks & Shares ISA, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by cheque: 8 January 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by bank transfer: 15 January 2020
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
For those investors who are not confident that UK markets will rise significantly in the coming years, this defensive investment could offer a compelling risk versus reward