"Potential 7% pa..."
This new investment plan from Dura Capital offers:
- 7% pa: if the FTSE 100 is above required autocall reference level
- Required autocall out level: reduces from 100% of initial level down to 75% over term of 8 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for 2019/20 Stocks & Shares ISA, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by cheque: 21 June 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by bank transfer: 28 June 2019
For those investors who are not confident that UK markets will rise significantly in the coming years, this defensive investment could offer a compelling risk versus reward