"7.0% income pa even if the FTSE 100 falls..."
This high income plan from Hilbert offers:
- Up to 7.0% income: unless the FTSE 100 Index falls by over 20%
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £5,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%*
The Plan is available for 2019/20 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 18 June 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by cheque: 18 June 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by bank transfer: 24 June 2019
*Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
The combination of some capital protection from a falling market, and a high income even if the stock market falls by 20%, could be attractive to a wide range of income seekers