"NEW CASH ISA PLAN: Combines capital protection with very high growth returns - the opportunity to either receive 1.75% per quarter or 2 x any growth in the FTSE 100 Index at maturity..."
This new cash deposit plan from IDAD offers:
- Goldman Sachs International Bank - Deposit Taker
- 1.75% per quarter (7% pa): if the Deposit Taker ends the plan early on any quarterly observation date from year two onwards
- 2 x FTSE 100 Index growth: at end of 7 year term if the Deposit Taker does not end the plan early
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £10,000
- 100% capital protection: your initial capital returned in full no matter how well the FTSE performs
The Plan is available for 2019/20 Cash ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 28 June 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by cheque: 5 July 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications by bank transfer: 12 July 2019
Although this plan has an uncertain end date, by offering some of the highest deposit returns available on the market no matter how the FTSE performs, or a very competitive potential return if it runs the full term, it could provide a very attractive alternative when comparing with other deposit based options