"Potential 8.25% pa..."
This new investment plan from Dura Capital offers:
- 8.25% pa: if the FTSE 100 and S&P 500 indices are above required autocall reference level
- Required autocall out level: reduces from 100% of both indices initial levels down to 75% over term of 7 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for 2018/19 Stocks & Shares ISA, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by cheque: 27 Nobember 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by bank transfer: 4 December 2018
For those investors who are not confident that domestic or international markets will rise significantly in the coming years, this dual index defensive investment could offer a compelling risk versus reward