"High income even if the FTSE falls by 25%..."
This new income plan from Dura Capital offers:
- Up to 6.60% income: even if the FTSE falls by up to 25%
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA
- Non ISA also available: invest from £3,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%.
The Plan is available for 2018/19 Stocks & Shares ISA, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by cheque: 22 January 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by bank transfer: 29 January 2019
*Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
As inflation continues to have a significant impact on our returns, the ability to receive up to 6.60% per year even if the FTSE falls up to 25%, might well be worth a closer look