"Potential 7% pa..."
This investment plan from Investec offers:
- 7% pa: if the FTSE is at or above above 92% of initial level
- Potential early maturity: every 6 months from year 2 onwards
- Maximum term:8 years
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 28 June 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2019/20 ISA applications: 19 July 2019
Growth investments that allow a good return even if the stock market goes down slightly, might be attractive for those who are not confident the FTSE will rise in the medium term