"Potential 7.25% pa..."
This investment plan from Investec offers:
- 7.25% pa: if the FTSE is at or above above 92% of initial level
- Potential early maturity: every 6 months from year 2 onwards
- Maximum term: 8 years
- Tax free: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 3 April 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 24 April 2020
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
Growth investments that allow a good return even if the stock market goes down slightly, might be attractive for those who are not confident the FTSE will rise in the medium term