"Potential 7.5% after 3 years and full capital protection..."
This defensive deposit plan from Investec offers:
- 7.5% after three years: if the FTSE is above 90% of initial level
- Equivalent to 2.5% pa growth
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
- Full capital protection: your initial capital returned in full no matter how well the FTSE performs
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Cash ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 10 July 2020
Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 31 July 2020
Important Information: This is a structured deposit plan and is capital protected. There is a risk that the company backing the plan or any company associated with the plan may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated. In this event you may be entitled to compensation from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), depending on your individual circumstances. In addition, you may not get back the full amount of your initial investment if the plan is not held for the full term.
The best medium term fixed rate savings bonds are paying around 1.30% AER and with similar term Cash ISA fixed rates even lower, this could be an appealing alternative