"High income even if the FTSE falls..."
ONE plan, TWO options. This popular income plan from Investec offers:
- Up to 6.0% income: unless the FTSE falls 20% or more
- Up to 4.6% income: unless the FTSE falls 40% or more
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £3,000 to £3m
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%*
The Plan is available for 2020/21 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 3 April 2020
- Investment deadline for direct and 2020/21 ISA applications: 24 April 2020
*Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.
If you’re looking for high income, then the ability to receive 6.0% per year even if the FTSE falls almost 20%, could be appealing.