- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: Fully Managed or Fixed Portfolios
- Invest From: Min. Pay in from £100 to £4,000 to start your Lifetime ISA.
Why we like it: Get an intelligent stocks & shares Lifetime ISA portfolio - Choose a portfolio that’s fully managed by Nutmeg's team, or one designed to remain steady and rebalance automatically. No tie-ins, no set-up fees, no exit charges. Easy, online set up in minutes. Start with as little as £100 up to £4,000. Simple annual portfolio management fee from 0.45% to 0.75%, incl VAT. Plus, live chat, helpful customer support and really useful investor tools and guides. Nutmeg are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Capital at risk.
- Nutmeg Lifetime ISA: Invest in high-quality, low-cost exchange traded funds
- Contribute up to £4,000 per year until you’re 50
- Get a 25% government bonus: For every £4 you invest you receive a £1 bonus
- Use your savings to buy your first home up to a value of £450,000
- You can contribute to both a stocks and shares Lifetime ISA and a ‘regular’ stocks and shares ISA in the same tax year
- Must be UK resident aged 18-39
- If you need to access your money for any other reason, you’ll pay a 25% penalty