- Protection Scheme: FSCS
- Fund Choice: Managed or Fixed Allocation
- Invest From: Min. £500 single (+ £100 pm for ISAs below £5,000)
Why we like it: Get an intelligent stocks & shares ISA portfolio - Choose a portfolio that's fully managed by our expert team or a fixed allocation portfolio. No tie-ins, no set-up fees, no exit charges. Easy, online set up in minutes. Start with as little as £500 (plus £100 per month for ISAs below £5,000). Portfolio management fees of 0.45%-0.75% up to £100k. 0.25%-0.35% beyond £100k. There are also underlying investment charges, see our fees page. Plus, live chat, amazing customer support and brilliant investor tools and guides. Authorised and regulated by the FCA. Capital at risk.
FTSE 100 Defensive Income Plan
- Counterparty: Investec Bank
- Term: Maximum 8 years
If you’re looking for high income, then the ability to receive 8% per year even if the FTSE falls almost 20%, could be appealing.
- Up to 8% per year based on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index
- Income paid even if Index falls by 20%
- Quarterly payments
- Alternative option also available paying up to 6% pa if the FTSE doesn't drop by 40% or more
- Capital is at risk if the FTSE 100 Index has fallen by more than 40% at maturity from it's initial level, in which case your initial investment will reduce by 1% for each 1% fall
- Minimum investment £3,000
- An arrangement fee applies for this plan
- Product designed to be held for the full term
Calculate your interest with this plan
Important Information: Structured investment plans are not capital protected and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) for default alone. There is a risk of losing some or all of your initial investment due to the performance of the underlying investment. There is also a risk that the company backing the plan known as the Counterparty may be unable to repay your initial investment and any returns stated.