"High growth returns..."
ONE plan, THREE options. This popular growth plan from Mariana offers:
- 14.51% pa: if the FTSE rises by 5% or more
- 12.28% pa: if the FTSE stays flat or rises by any amount
- 9.44% pa: unless the FTSE falls by more than 17.5% over the term of the plan
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non ISA also available: invest from £5,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 30%.
The Plan is available for 2018/19 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 30 January 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by cheque: 13 February 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by bank transfer: 19 February 2019
*Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
This plan offers investors the opportunity for high growth returns if the market stays flat, goes up, or even goes down slightly, whilst the 10 year maximum term may offer some reassurance to investors who consider a downturn could affect the returns on their investment.