"High fixed income for 5 years"
This popular income plan from Investec offers:
- 4.50% fixed income:
- Monthly income: equivalent to 0.375% per month (4.50% pa)
- 5 Year Plan
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%.
The Plan benefits from a built in safety net feature, which means as long as the closing level of the Index has not fallen by more than 40% from its Initial Index Level, you will receive the full return of your original investment.
The Plan is available for 2017/18 Stocks & Shares ISA, 2018/19 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Maximum direct investment - £1,000,000
- Investment deadline for 2017/18 ISA applications: 5 April 2018
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 6 April 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications: 27 April 2018
*Capital At Risk Investment. The return of your investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Investec Bank Plc) to repay your money. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
"With longer term savings rates currently only offering around 2.50% fixed, ask yourself – is a return of capital unless the FTSE falls by more than 40% a fair trade off for a 4.50% fixed income?"