Investec FTSE 100 Enhanced Kick Out Plan
Kick Out plan best seller - the opportunity for 9.25% annual returns
- Potential Return: 9.25% per annum in years 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6
- Capital At Risk Product*
- Alternative collateralised option also available offering a potential 7.60% pa**
- Investment term - Up to 6 Years
- Arrangement fee applies
- Minimum single investment - £3,000
- Maximum 2017/18 ISA investment - £20,000
- ISA transfers accepted
- Maximum investment - £1,000,000
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 12 January 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and 2017/18 ISA applications: 2 February 2018
*The return of your initial investment depends on the performance of the FTSE 100 Index and the ability of the counterparty (Investec Bank Plc) to repay your money.
**An alternative collateralised option is also available paying a slightly lower potential return of 7.6% which has the potential to kick out annually from year 2 onwards, and has an additional protection feature designed to reduce the risk of potential loss to your investment in the event that Investec Bank plc, as counterparty to the Plan, fails or becomes bankrupt. The risk to your investment will instead be dependent on either the solvency of four UK financial institutions: Aviva plc, Barclays Bank plc, HSBC Bank plc and Lloyds Bank plc. Please see the factsheets and brochure for details
"Kick out plans seem to attract particular interest when the market is at historically high levels since they can provide competitive returns even if the FTSE stays relatively flat - and with the potential for 9.25% annual growth, this investment is our best selling kick out."