"8.20% income pa even if the FTSE 100 falls..."
This high income plan from Hilbert offers:
- Up to 8.20% income: unless the FTSE 100 Index falls by over 20%
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £5,000
- Conditional capital protection: your initial capital returned in full unless the FTSE falls by more than 40%*
The Plan is available for 2018/19 Stocks & Shares ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 25 January 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by cheque: 25 January 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by bank transfer: 4 February 2019
*Capital At Risk Investment. Full plan details are provided in brochure pack.
The combination of some capital protection from a falling market, and a high income even if the stock market falls by 20%, could be attractive to a wide range of income seekers