"NEW CASH ISA PLAN: Combines capital protection with very high growth returns - the opportunity to either receive 2% per quarter or 2.5 x any growth in the FTSE 100 Index at maturity..."
This new cash deposit plan from IDAD offers:
- Goldman Sachs International Bank - Deposit Taker
- 2% per quarter (8% pa): if the Deposit Taker ends the plan early on any quarterly observation date from year two onwards
- 2.5 x FTSE 100 Index growth: at end of 7 year term if the Deposit Taker does not end the plan early
- Tax free income: if held in an ISA, ISA transfers accepted
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £10,000
- 100% capital protection: your initial capital returned in full no matter how well the FTSE performs
The Plan is available for 2018/19 Cash ISA, ISA Transfer, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for ISA transfer applications: 13 March 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by cheque: 20 March 2019
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by bank transfer: 27 March 2019
Although this plan has an uncertain end date, by offering some of the highest deposit returns available on the market no matter how the FTSE performs, or a very competitive potential return if it runs the full term, it could provide a very attractive alternative when comparing with other deposit based options