"Potential 9% pa..."
This new investment plan from Dura Capital offers:
- 9% pa: if the FTSE 100 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices are above required autocall reference level
- Required autocall out level: reduces from 100% of both indices initial levels down to 75% over term of 7 year plan
- Potential early maturity: annually from year 2 onwards
- Tax free: if held in an ISA
- Non-ISA also available: invest from £3,000
The Plan is available for 2018/19 Stocks & Shares ISA, Direct Investment, as well as SIPP and SSAS pension investments. It is also available to businesses, charities and trusts.
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by cheque: 24 October 2018
- Investment deadline for direct and 2018/19 ISA applications by bank transfer: 31 October 2018
The EURO Stoxx 50 is made up of the 50 leading blue chip companies in the Eurozone, so depending on your views of the UK and European markets, the potential for such high growth returns even if the markets fall up to 25%, could be a compelling one